Electrostatic technology is not new. In fact it has been around for many years and utilized in many different industries. In the years of Research & Development prior to launching Disinfection Technologies Group, we tested different depolyment methodologies to find the most efficient application for disinfection. We founded our company utilizing electrostatic spray technologies as our primary deployment methodology because we believed it to be the best.
WHAT IS ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY TECHNOLOGY?
BENEFITS OF ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY TECHNOLOGY
- • More Effective – due to small droplet size and improved coverage
- • Less chemical exposure
- • Reduces the risk of human error that may occur using traditional methods of application
- • Requires less product due to the efficiency of the electrostatic process
- • Safer disinfectants can be used (less toxic) due to the increased effectiveness of the process
- • Better for the environment because less product (with less toxicity) is required
ALL ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYERS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic most people had never heard of electrostatic spray technology. Now the market is flooded with pop-up disinfection companies claiming to use electrostatic sprayers. Many of these sprayers are simply paint sprayers or pump sprayers, some are actually sold as electrostatic sprayers but due to the ineffective design they are no more efficient than a traditional fogger. DTG utilizes air assisted electrostatic sprayers that are manufactured by the original patent holder of this state of the art technology. Our Bio-InvisaCoat™ Process is the marriage of this electrostatic spray technology within the DTG product family.